Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n Bluetooth v4 BLE
The type UW module is based on the Texas Instruments WL1273L chipset supporting the 802.11 a/b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth version 4 standards. The type UW module is intended for small form factor mobile devices. The module dimensions are 11.4 x 9.4 x 1.4 mm. Antenna is customer selectable and located off-module. WLAN host interface is SDIO, Bluetooth host interface is UART.
- Compliant to IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, BT v4 BLE
- Internal DC-DC voltage converter
- Internal 2.4/5 GHz RF front end and filters
- Small form factor, 107 sq. mm.
- SDIO WLAN, UART BT host interfaces
Platform support includes OMAP, AM18x, and DM36x processors. Platform support details include:
- OMAP 34x, 35x, 44x running Linux 2.6.x, Win CE 6.x, Win Mo 6.x
- AM18x running Linux 2.6.x
Detailed product documentation and software is available to existing Murata Direct customers. Existing customers can contact Murata via the contact or registration form. Murata Direct modules require the execution of an NDA. Murata reserves the right to support or not support new customers based on Corporate policy that includes export control and application restrictions.
Murata modules are quoted and purchased through a Murata Sales person.
Murata part number: LBEH1Z9UWC