AM1808 802.11 a/b/g/n + BT Daughter Card
The AM1808 daughter card provides wireless LAN and Bluetooth functionality to the Texas Instruments AM1808 EVM development kit. Full feature 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR is delivered for rapid product development. The daughter card plugs directly onto the LogicPD AM1808 baseboard.
- Compliant to IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, BT v2.1+EDR
- Based on LBEH1Z9PFC wireless module
- On card chip antennas for 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Configurable 2.4 and 5 GHz coaxial connectors
- Configure as stand-alone WIFI or BT, or simultaneous WIFI + BT
The AM1808 daughter card is specifically designed to operate with the LogicPD AM1808 baseboard running the Linux 2.6.x platform support package
Detailed product documentation and software is available to registered customers from the Murata document portal. Simply complete the registration form to start the process. Murata reserves the right to support or not support new customer requests based on Corporate policy that includes export control and application restrictions.
Part number: 88-00181-00